We see how the early church gathering together.
Acts 20:7 “And on the first day of the week, when we gathered together to break bread…”
Acts 2:42 “and they continued steadfastly in the teaching and the fellowship of the apostles….”
Acts 12:12 “there was a considerable number assembled together and praying’ in the house of Mary.
Acts 2:42,47 “continuing steadfastly with one accord in the temple and breaking bread from house to house…, And the Lord added together day by day those who were being saved.”
We practice and enjoy the Lord as the early believers did, in the bread breaking, teaching, praying, house to house, the gospel and day by day.
- Lord’s Day- (Sunday)-9:30 am The Lord’s Table- bread breaking (All together)
- Lord’s Day- (Sunday)-10:45 am Truth lessons
- Lord’s Day- (Sunday)-11:30 am This time is where members of the Body of Christ are encouraged to share what they have enjoyed of Christ that week, for the building up of the church based on 1st Corinthians 14. (Separate English-speaking and Spanish-speaking gatherings)
- Wednesday Church Prayer Meeting- 7:30pm-8:30pm (district gatherings in the North and the South of Fort Worth)
- Various Days of the week we practice gathering day by day and house to house. We have home meetings throughout the week scattered around Fort Worth, some English and some Spanish-speaking.
For more information about these any of these meetings times please contact us at the “Contact us” page